viernes, 27 de mayo de 2011

Who is prone to getting genital/vaginal herpes?

 
   
  


Regardless of how we live our lives any person who has sex is at risk of contracting herpes. A lot
of people think that you need to be promiscuous or unclean to become affected by genital herpes,
but this couldn’t be further from the truth.


Just as anyone can catch the flu or any other virus, if you are sexually active then you can catch
genital herpes too. You can also contract genital herpes from a cold sore during oral sex, without
ever having intercourse.













He


Herpes is extremely common and affects people from all cultures and demographics. Most adults
will have to deal with some form of herpes at one time or another during their life, whether it is
oral or genital herpes.


In fact, it is estimated that over 75% of the adult population contain antibodies to the Herpes
simplex virus (HSV). This means that 3 out of 4 adults are infected with herpes and may experience
recurring symptoms at some stage in their life.














4 comentarios:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gooday everybody. I want to talk about Dr ojamo the great herbal doctor everybody have been testifying about he is indeed a real herbal doctor, i was among the one's who was calling him scam untill my brother who was having herpes virus for 5 years use his medications and to my greatest suprise my brother called me that he was cured and tested (hsv2) negative, i was so shock!!, my brother was having herpes for 5 years and he has been on medications ever since he was tested positive to (HSV2), he said was browsing through the internet when he found a testimony of a lady call Teresa Mendoza testifying about this herbal doctor called Dr Ojamo. He contacted this Doc Email via, dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com and the they negotiate the price of the herbs on whatsapp +2349077406037 and Dr Ojamo sent the herbs to my Brother through FedEx delivery service and the delivery takes 8days, and my brother use this herbs for just 21days and he was totally cured from this virus, am so happy!!! you can reach in on his email dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349077406037

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Todavía no puedo creer que no sé por dónde empezar, me llamo Juan, tengo 36 años, me diagnosticaron herpes genital, perdí toda esperanza en la vida, pero como cualquier otro seguí buscando un curar incluso en Internet y ahí es donde conocí al Dr. Ogala. No podía creerlo al principio, pero también mi conmoción después de la administración de sus medicamentos a base de hierbas. Estoy tan feliz de decir que ahora estoy curado. Necesito compartir este milagro. experiencia, así que les digo a todos los demás con enfermedades de herpes genital, por favor, para una vida mejor y un mejor medio ambiente, comuníquese con el Dr. Ogala por correo electrónico: ogalasolutiontemple@gmail.com, también puede llamar o WhatsApp +2348052394128

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar